Exercising the brain and the bodyERIKS employees around the globe combine workout and work
Colleagues around the globe have been stepping up their fitness levels; in South East Asia employees participated in a morning workout encouraged by sports captains, and followed by a lunch time computer freeze – playing a video demonstrating easy to follow desk exercises.
Colleagues in Denmark went a step further by investing in ‘work style’ treadmills – allowing employees to set up their workspace so that they can walk and work.
- ERIKS Annual Sustainability Report 2016 available now
- Working hard for our people
- Why any risk is too much risk
- A year of safety
- Society starts at your doorstep
- Strengthening society, 1 km at a time
- Mothers for Mothers
- Save the tools
- Stepping up to the challenge
- Donating clothes saves water and CO2
- Health Aware