ERIKS' Energy savings solutions meet Government policiesSaving energy profitably
/THOUSANDS OF UK BUSINESSES ARE AFFECTED BY THE GOVERNMENT’S ENERGY SAVINGS OPPORTUNITY SCHEME (ESOS), WHICH COMPELS THEM TO CALCULATE THEIR TOTAL ENERGY CONSUMPTION AND AUDIT THEIR USAGE. ERIKS UK HAS GONE NOT ONE, BUT TWO STEPS FURTHER.
ERIKS UK was an organisation obliged to undertake an audit under the terms of ESOS, and was also one of the first to do so. Once the results were in, ERIKS decided to use the know-how and experience gained from the process to help other affected organisations. Having a qualified Lead Assessor in-house, ERIKS has been able to offer an assessment service to other companies, to identify where they can save energy. This is part of the ESOS process but, in addition – as a leading industrial distributor – ERIKS knows which products and solutions will help to reduce energy usage, and can recommend, specify, install and commission those products.
ERIKS UK has gone not one, but two steps further
/SUSTAINING THE BOTTOM LINE
Sustainability is not only good for the planet, but also good for business. When energy use is monitored, managed and reduced effectively, it can be achieved without any compromise to productivity or profitability. In fact, it can even have a positive impact on both. By applying the knowledge gained through undertaking the process itself, ERIKS is helping customers really make the most of the opportunity in the Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme.
ERIKS knows which products and solutions will help to reduce energy usage
/COUNTING ON ERIKS
No fewer than 7 customers have already arranged for ESOS audits with ERIKS, and 12 more are currently in negotiations (at time of going to print). A large aggregate processor immediately saw the potential benefits of identifying and quantifying energy use, and has commissioned ERIKS’ Energy Management Team to carry out a large sub-metering project at its plant.
- ERIKS becomes official partner TU Delft Hyperloop team
- ERIKS Annual Sustainability Report 2016 available now
- Consistency to global procurement
- A total cost of ownership approach to sustainability
- ERIKS wins the 60M race
- Around the world in 80 days – fuel free
- All-round improvement in steam trapping stations
- Keeping the hydro-energy ﬂowing
- Working together for safe drinking water
- Sharing hydraulic safety knowledge
- Coffee, Tea or Safety?
- Partnership with Purpose
- On an emissions mission
- Safe Hands
- Boiler room efficiency
- Targeting compressed air
- Reducing Methane Emissions
- ERIKS top 10 tips for energy saving
- Sustainable cost savings at dairy factory
- Reducing waste with the swipe of a wipe