Partnership with Purpose
ERIKS has entered a team of young professionals into the Dutch Partnership Verkiezing (DPV) challenge for major Dutch companies. The challenge, supported by the Dutch development bank FMO and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, requires teams to develop an innovative business case to help resolve societal issues: such as water use, climate change, food shortages and poverty in emerging economies.
The ERIKS team used the SHV Sustainovation Hub online tool to gather ideas. These were evaluated and developed into business cases, from which the team chose to develop a concept focusing on occupational health and safety. The challenge ended in May 2017 when teams pitch their business cases to a judging panel drawn from the DPV’s supporters.
- ERIKS Annual Sustainability Report 2016 available now
- Consistency to global procurement
- A total cost of ownership approach to sustainability
- ERIKS wins the 60M race
- Around the world in 80 days – fuel free
- All-round improvement in steam trapping stations
- Keeping the hydro-energy ﬂowing
- Working together for safe drinking water
- Sharing hydraulic safety knowledge
- Coffee, Tea or Safety?
- On an emissions mission
- Safe Hands
- Boiler room efficiency
- Targeting compressed air
- Reducing Methane Emissions
- ERIKS top 10 tips for energy saving
- Sustainable cost savings at dairy factory
- ERIKS' Energy savings solutions meet Government policies
- Reducing waste with the swipe of a wipe