ERIKS wins the 60M raceNo-one had ever done this
Innovative hydraulic hose assemblies from ERIKS are playing a significant role in the construction of a new offshore wind farm in the Netherlands. Our hoses provide power to a hydraulic hammer used to drive huge foundation piles into the sea floor.
More power to the customer, and more power to ERIKS too
The larger the diameter of the hose, the greater the power. For example, increasing the diameter from 2.5” to 3” means a 40% increase in flow and power. However, designing and developing a larger hose is one thing. Assembling it is another – and something no-one had ever done until ERIKS Power Transmission devised a completely new type of assembly line, capable of handling a 60m length of 3” diameter hose.
The innovative coil design line was built even before the larger hoses were available – making ERIKS the first supplier capable of assembling, and positioned the company far ahead of the competition. So: more power to the customer, and more power to ERIKS too.
- ERIKS Annual Sustainability Report 2016 available now
- Consistency to global procurement
- A total cost of ownership approach to sustainability
- Around the world in 80 days – fuel free
- All-round improvement in steam trapping stations
- Keeping the hydro-energy ﬂowing
- Working together for safe drinking water
- Sharing hydraulic safety knowledge
- Coffee, Tea or Safety?
- Partnership with Purpose
- On an emissions mission
- Safe Hands
- Boiler room efficiency
- Targeting compressed air
- Reducing Methane Emissions
- ERIKS top 10 tips for energy saving
- Sustainable cost savings at dairy factory
- ERIKS' Energy savings solutions meet Government policies
- Reducing waste with the swipe of a wipe