Coffee, Tea or Safety?
A vending machine might not be the first thing you think of for safety products, but that’s something ERIKS is changing. As a provider of Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) and On-Site Safety equipment, ERIKS supplies customers with a range of products including safety footwear, helmets and gloves. However, all too often, employees forget or don’t make the effort to wear PPE, or treat it as highly disposable – which costs the customer more than it should. ERIKS’ solution is the PPE vending machine, which has been installed at a number of customer sites.
The machine not only makes it easier for employees to access the equipment (and makes them more likely to wear it). It can also ensure the issuing of the correct PPE for the job and track usage. This prevents unnecessary wastage, by requiring employees to register with the machine using their name badge.
Together with ERIKS safety know-how and advice, this can help customers to ensure their employees’ safety, whilst also saving costs.
- ERIKS Annual Sustainability Report 2016 available now
- Consistency to global procurement
- A total cost of ownership approach to sustainability
- ERIKS wins the 60M race
- Around the world in 80 days – fuel free
- All-round improvement in steam trapping stations
- Keeping the hydro-energy ﬂowing
- Working together for safe drinking water
- Sharing hydraulic safety knowledge
- Partnership with Purpose
- On an emissions mission
- Safe Hands
- Boiler room efficiency
- Targeting compressed air
- Reducing Methane Emissions
- ERIKS top 10 tips for energy saving
- Sustainable cost savings at dairy factory
- ERIKS' Energy savings solutions meet Government policies
- Reducing waste with the swipe of a wipe