Twice the benefits in hose testing facilitiesDouble advantage in ERIKS hose testing facilities
ERIKS North America realised twice the benefits when they tackled water consumption reduction in their hose testing facilities – tweaking and implementing a system that recycles and reuses water had the added benefit of improved health and safety for employees. Instead of kneeling and bending over to test the hoses, the new ‘fine-tuned’ design is mounted on a rack at a much more employee friendly height.
- ERIKS Annual Sustainability Report 2016 available now
- Setting an example in energy efﬁciency
- Sustainability begins at home
- Putting our house in order
- ISO 14001
- Switched on to electricity
- Sus-train-ability at Group Head Office
- Sustainable driving through sitting
- Turning over a new leaf (or three)
- Leading from the top
- Ready, Set...Pack!
- Donating clothes saves water and CO2
- Bins, Binned