Turning over a new leaf (or three)
ERIKS Belgium has added three new Nissan Leaf pool cars to their car fleet. These sustainable electric vehicles can be found at the ERIKS’ branches in Hoboken, Asse and Mol. Additional charging stations are available at ERIKS’ Antwerp and Jumet locations. The use of pool cars is helping to keep ERIKS Belgium on track to reach their target of a 10% reduction in fuel use for transport by 2020.
- ERIKS Annual Sustainability Report 2016 available now
- Setting an example in energy efﬁciency
- Sustainability begins at home
- Putting our house in order
- ISO 14001
- Switched on to electricity
- Sus-train-ability at Group Head Office
- Sustainable driving through sitting
- Twice the benefits in hose testing facilities
- Leading from the top
- Ready, Set...Pack!
- Donating clothes saves water and CO2
- Bins, Binned