Sus-train-ability at Group Head Office
ERIKS Group Head Office moved in December 2016 from Alkmaar to Utrecht city center, just five minutes’ walk from Utrecht Central Station. With trains departing from here to all major cities in the Netherlands every 15 minutes, the majority of employees now use public transport for their commute.
Average CO2 emissions per passenger in the Netherlands are 75% lower for trains than cars, so our Group Head Office employees are doing their share to lower CO2 emissions.
- ERIKS Annual Sustainability Report 2016 available now
- Setting an example in energy efﬁciency
- Sustainability begins at home
- Putting our house in order
- ISO 14001
- Switched on to electricity
- Sustainable driving through sitting
- Turning over a new leaf (or three)
- Twice the benefits in hose testing facilities
- Leading from the top
- Ready, Set...Pack!
- Donating clothes saves water and CO2
- Bins, Binned